Sunday, January 16, 2011

Furniture Madness

I have decided that this year I would do a lot more projects. However, I cannot really afford to purchase a bunch of second hand pieces from thrift stores and online classifieds to keep me busy. So, I have decided to consider...we'll call them other sources. I am officially declaring myself a trash picker. Tomorrow is trash day in our neighborhood so starting tonight I will be driving around with my Suburban on the hunt for free pieces that I can refinish and resell (unless I really really like them of course!).

I will continue this every day for at least this week to see what kind of treasures are out there and I will share them with you. If I am successful I will announce an exciting and suspenseful personal challenge next Sunday night.

Until then you can take a look at my website www.ladycrafty.weebly.com to see some of my recent furniture and other projects. You can also check me out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Crafty/157077367672992.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment